Wednesday, June 24, 2009

mari menjawab soalan ini......

1. When was the last time you saw the 6th person on your featured friends?
hurm, i ad 5 je featured frens, one of them is my housemate, so slalu jmpe... then 2 of them br jmpe last month, sorg lg dh over 2 years x jmpe, sorg lg kat mesir n akan blk ipoh for holiday starting next w3k..... weeee..... =)
2. What is bothering you right now?
hurm, so far, my assignmen ( report), kemas brg untk pndh umah ( going to stay with my parent) gegegegegge.......
3. Will you kiss the last person you kissed again?
yup3 ~ my little nephew n my cousin la...~ dun misunderstood ekk
4. What is in your wallet right now?
id card,license, atm card, matrix card, jusco card, pic of me n da person dat i love so much, n da picture of my parent...
5. Wallpaper on your computers desktop?
hurm, pic of boys over flower ....
6. wallpaper on your cell phone?
hurm, slalu tkr wallpaper.....
7. Where was your default picture taken?
ambk time pg klntn ( umah atok sedara)
8. Do you like messages or comments better?
comment.... mls check inbox......
9. What is the last thing you ate today?
tadi , b4 solat mmaghrib..... durian.... so hot mlm nie......
10. What will you do this weekend?
kms brg2, online, tmn my mum jln2
11. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
ptg td, my fren tanya ad beli brg dia x .... hehehe
12. If you could have one person with you right now who would it be?
alamak, x mao sorg , nk rmai... heheheh
13. Listening to?
mostly korea songs......
14. Have you ever kissed anyone named Phillip?
N to da O = NO........
15. Eating?
my favorite laksa kuala ......
16. Have you hit someone today?
nope, but dis weekend might be... ( n dat person would be my bro)
17. Do you believe in a soul mate?
yup... and really excited to know him....
18. What do you wear to bed?
of course la bj tido, xkn dress cinderella kowt....
19. Are you excited for school?
school ek ... not really, prefer college..
20. What is your dream car?
byk la... mini cooper s, mercedez benz b-class, bmw 5 series, alphard, volkwagen beattles, n of course, aston martin.... gegegegge
21. What did you do last weekend?
hurm, mgms blk hbs-hbsn , chatting, pg jusco, attend dinner , bully my siblings, bully my cats, download lg... byk la.........
22. What have you learned recently?
love is very sweet n wonderful if u know how to appreciate it......
23. What are you going to do after this?
nk smbg buat report smbl men FB... heheheh
24. What was the last text message you sent?
psl i x dpt beli brg my fren ( x de jual la....)
25. Have you ever had a crush on your sisters/brothers friend?
hahahah , finally soklan cepumas... ADA... lma plak tu i crush mamat nie... really hope to meet him, sbb dh lame x jmpe dia......
26. How good is your eyesight?
not that good, kalo drive x blh survive without my spectacles......
27. What was the last thing you drank?
air tembikai susu.... heheheh
28. Whose house did you go to last?
hurm, my house lor.....
29. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
hurm, my relative....
30. Do you love someone right now?
currently try to forget someone
31. Name three drinks you drank today?
hurm, pepsi, air sejuk n air tembikai susu
32. what are you excited about?
meet my old frens n my holiday.....
33. What is your dream phone?
hurm,mostly i really like sony E nyer design n function n i prefer phone yg application more on camera.. so, that means cybershot nyer phone.. n i have one right now ......
34. Ever broken a promise?
not really n really try to avoid it ( coz i x ske org broke their promises to me)
35. Last vacation? Where?
ulu kenas, kuala kangsar......
36. Last time you prayed?
_tadi, solat maghrib......

No comments:

Post a Comment